Monday, August 15, 2011

John Cena : Pacquiao will knock me out



Source : Gretchen Fullido, ABS-CBN News
John Cena
MANILA, Philippines – (UPDATED) Nine-time World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) champion John Cena is known for his toughness inside the ring, but he admits that he won't last against Filipino boxing icon Manny Pacquiao.
"I think it would be very quick, and the decision would be obvious," Cena said. "Manny Pacquiao will knock me out in the 1st round."
Cena also said that if Pacquiao ever enters the wrestling ring, then the WWE champion will have to work on his quickness.
"If Manny will enter the WWE, I would have to work a lot on my quickness. He is lightning quick," Cena said. "So just give me a little bit of warning if he decides to (enter the WWE)."
Cena admitted that he was a big fan of the pound-for pound king.
"I have a lot of respect (for Pacquiao). He's done so much, not only for the Philippines. His popularity has transcended," Cena said.
Cena was attending the WWE's "Be A Star" red carpet event for their Summer Slam pay-per-view.
He will be fighting CM Punk in a match that will decide who will be the Undisputed WWE champion. -

No comments:

Post a Comment